A modern version of the Osho Mystic Rose, a workshop in which the participant will playfully journey through his/her emotions, from laughter to crying and back to laughter again.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Rebirthing (soft, circular breathing)
• A playful journey through your emotions
• We have learnt to repress our own inner truths and our emotional expressions. •The Mystic Rose will help you to break through those conditionings.
• Laughing & crying
• A deep release on suppressed emotions
• A playful way of expressing joy & sadness
• Insight in how you are conditioned
•A deep sense of stillness
This workshop is for you if you are:
– Interested breathwork & sound healing
– Struggling with their conditioned minds
– Struggling to express their emotions
– Looking for inner peace and deep relaxation
Arno Nistal has 30 years of experience in the field of personal growth, breathwork, meditation and yoga. He met many masters, shamans, and teachers. Since 1991 Osho is his Guru.
Ilanit grew up as a young child in different Osho communes. She was always surrounded by spirituality and meditation, and facilitates (kids) yoga and soundhealing journeys.
• To ensure a relaxed start all together as a group, we will open the door at 13:45 PM and close the door at 14:00.
• Take some extra time to find De Meditatietuin, when coming to our centre for the first time.
• What to bring: wear comfortable clothes, preferably without zippers and buttons, and warm socks.
• Sheep skins, meditation pillows and blankets are present in the studio.
Refunds are only possible when the event will be postponed/canceled.
For questions, feel free to send us a message.